Вwe know that seals are more irrational, lazy, and even decorative and over the years are not very mobile), and even less suitable for travel, but these two fluffy creatures from Japan have refuted such a banal look at purring. Fuku-chan and Daikichithat's the name of these cats, along with his host 49-year Daisuke Nagasawa general manager of a technical company, visited all 47 prefectures of Japan.
Photos that were taken in the process of travel against the background of significant attractions of the country - proof of this. For several years, cats have seen so many new places, wonders and beauties that not even every simple person can boast of such)
1) All cats, fluffy, bald, big and small, with no apparent enthusiasm refer to a change of place. For obvious reasons, they are tied to their “drowned” and familiar territory and they are always suspicious of a new place and feel insecure for a very long time.
These two cats have become accustomed to frequent changes in scenery and landscapes over the years of travel. Calm so that they can afford to take a nap. (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
2) Everyone has a “own compartment” in the bag. (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
3) (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
4) To all parts of Japan and the world, where they were with the owner, the cats looked at the surrounding landscapes quite indifferently. (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
5) Sometimes it makes no difference. (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
6) On the check. (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
7) And sometimes with interest. (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
8) And they've seen a lot. (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
9) (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
10) One is always on duty) (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
11) (Photo by Daisuke Nagasawa)
Video review of the travels of the Daikichi and Fuku-Chan cats with their owner Daisuke Nagasawa.
You can also watch photos and videos with cats and cats online on tablets and smartphones android, ipad, iphone (iPad, iPhone, Android) and on other mobile devices on the entertainment site youtebem.com
Thank you for being with us! We wish you a pleasant stay and a great mood!